BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, October 4, 2009

So why can't you see? You belong with meee...

Ahh i love that song :) listening to it right now and the music video is amaziing. haha i'm so happy she won that VMA award even though Kanye ruined EVERYTHINNGGG. Seriousllyy Kanye THINK sometimes please will u?


Anyways. i'm going to post some pictures now here ;)

1) ok so I was ABIT worried of what was in this chocolate that my brothers friend gave me :/ haha. but it was sooo good and crunchyy :)
















2) I love Reese's, fanta, and oreos :) this was a perfect Saturday lol.
















3) White Reese's peanutbutter cups are goooood ;)



4) PICTURE TIME :)



THATS IT FOR NOOOOW haha.

"I don't want to go back
To just being one half of the equation
You understand what I'm sayin'?"

Sorry i'm listening to that song right now haha.

Justin Bieber Pictures, Images and Photos

Wait now it changed to Catch Me by Demi Lovato :)



DEMI LOVATO CATCH ME Pictures, Images and Photos

0 comments: