BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Heyyyaa People!

Heyy,


I am so bored right now. I just woke up and i'm on facebook, youtube and twitter haha. (follow me on twitter! http://twitter.com/archuvatofan)
If you dont have twitter u should get one. I love twitter, i'm an addict and yes i should get help lol. Anyways we just moved to another apartment and I LOVE this one haha. My room is going to be awesome...yesterday i got a new bed which is a double beedddd and i looveee it haah.
Then i got frames for my David Archuleta posters coz i dont want them on the walls just normaly coz it looks bad and then I have two other BIG posters which are in frames...:) And in my walk-in-closet im going to have normal posters without frames around them ;) bored now? lol sorry.

Anyways I should stop writing :)
Byebye! <3
xoxo
Ami

Song of the day: Crush - David Archuleta

0 comments: